Tuesday 29 September 2015

Tracker Wet Sand and Detail!

Let me start by saying I had a repeat guide customer and his son today, and when he pulled up the first thing he said was…..“new boat huhh” I just smiled and said nope its the same one yall fished out of a couple months ago, it just got a face lift! Well it certainly does not look like the same boat. They did a fantastic job restoring my Cat back to what she is suppose to look like. I will get some pictures posted soon. In addition to the boat looking great I have to say their price was great! and I mean just that. This was something I shopped as is prudent on all big purchases. I originally got a quote at a weigh-in from a well know and respected company that specialized in this kind of restoration. I was quoted a price of $225 for a wet sand (Yes I have witnesses) which I though was out of this world. I got a price from Tracker which was more than that, so I decided to use company X. When I took the boat over to them they told me it would be $1700.00 for the restoration. When I reminded him of our conversation at the ramp he craw-fished and said that price was for a wash and wax, to which I replied I never said anything about a wash and wax. Needless to say I left and took it where I should have in the first place. When it was done the actual price was lower than what I was expecting (No where near $1700) and the boat looks great. Thank you Gary and crew for the standard Great Service and job y'all did on my Bass Cat. I’ll say this to anyone needing service in the Greater Austin Area, shop around everywhere you can and then shop Tracker, you will see, best people and the best service center around!
JR


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1PKUDgw via Source
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1L1DwXK

No comments:

Post a Comment