Tuesday 29 September 2015

Guadapalooza 2015 - Looking to bacseat

(posted this on ttz and then forgot to post it here too. My bad).
Looking to backseat for the upcoming 2015 Guadapalooza tourney in late November. I can provide entry fees, gas money, beverages, tacos, tacquitos, basically anything to get me on the boat and in the tourney. I’ve never participated in a bass tourney, never caught a guad and never fished Travis (these are pros. I’ll show you below) I’ve listed out my pros and cons below.

Pros :
- Experienced bass fisherman from the bank of my local pond. And from the front deck of Charles Whiteds boat.
- Deadly efficient with a sabiki rig
- I hammer crappie
- I know how to fly fish
- I’m terrible with names, but I remember stupid(awesome)facts that have no relevance but seem to come up during business (thank you Gus Frerote head butt)
- I treat others boats w/ uber respect
- I have my own rods/reels/etc. Whatever tackle I don’t have I’ll buy.
- I have a sweet guad tat that I can have more made of
- I’ve never caught a Guad. I’ve never fished for a guad. Therefore I have zero bad habits.

Cons :
- probably that there is only one of me. And that I don’t have my own boat.

If you want you can vet me at the habitat build this fall if you want. I’ll be there (assuming it goes as planned and it’s before Guadapalooza). Shoot me a pm if you have interest.

Nick


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1PKUCJx via Source
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LYVyX4

No comments:

Post a Comment