Wednesday 23 September 2015

GeorgetownThursday Nighter 2016 BIG announcement

Before I go on to the BIG announcement. I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Ronnie and Eddie Maynard! These guys have sacrificed their time for the last 18 years to run the Georgetown tournament. The way I figure they have run close to 500 events on Georgetown. Don’t get me wrong these guys aren’t going anywhere. Ronnie and Eddie will be fishing with us next year. We just wanted to give them a chance to take a break and enjoy themselves a little more while we work for them. The Lord knows they deserve it! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!! So please when you see Ronnie or Eddie let them know how much you appreciate all that they do and have done for us. Shoot, I also need to give credit where credit is due. Like I said Ronnie and Eddie laid the ground work and ran an awesome week night event for the last 18 years + but I also want to say thanks to everyone on the TTZ staff for showing us how we can make a good thing even better. One person in particular that I would like to thank is Shawn Tamez. Shawn has been a big help to me. I know I’ll be leaning on him plenty in the future. So Thanks Shawn!! You too John, don’t be jealous. LOL!

Ok now for the BIG announcement!!!!!!!! TTZ will be hosting the Georgetown Thursday Nighter next year. The tournament will basically stay the same with one small exception. We are going to blow it up for the guys and gals that fish Lake Georgetown. There will be the usual TTZ flare with the tent, banner, sign in table, lap top, wifi, the works, you know how we roll! We will be awarding an AOY prize for 2016 and we’ll kick off the season by giving away a pair of Costa sunglasses and Costa coupons for all that fish the first event! All of those items will be complements of TTZ! Oh and some Free Lone Star at weigh in. And I, Chris Baker, do solemnly swear to cook Dirty Burgers on the reg. We are also talking about a championship! The points system will model after the Thursday Nighters. We’ll also have the weigh in live using the TTZ Live Leader Board. Alan Green and myself will take the load off of Ronnie and Eddie by taking care of sign up, weigh in, and pay out. We’ll also make sure the stats and pictures are updated on the Friday after each event. I know there are going to be more questions so let’s here them. Also, I will have rules posted soon. They will basically stay the same with a few additions, nothing major. We will also be Skeeter Real Money sanctioned and I do expect to hit 60+anglers next spring! It’s going to be off the chain! One last thing…Expect surprises. You never know what we’ll throw at you next.​


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1Puxjn0 via how to fish for bass
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1NUF4p5

No comments:

Post a Comment