Monday 21 September 2015

Pair of skeet Reese rods by Wright & McGill

I’m selling off a couple of my rods to make room in the garage. I’m selling my 7'10" magnum crank bait bait casting rod. It’s got a very solid and thick backbone and really launches crankbaits out far. I purchased new in June. These sell newfor $99.99. I’ve since gotten more into kayak fishing and this is too long for a kayak. Will sell for $50

The second rod is also a Wright & McGill Skeet Reese rod. This one is a spinning reel rod, fast action 6'10" finesse tube jig rod. It has the honeycomb micro guides. I purchased new back in June. These sell for $120 (currently on Amazon for $88). This is for the rod only, the reel in the photo is NOT included. Will sell for $60

I’ll sell the pair for $100 or willing to trade the pair for a Abu Garcia Veritas (spinning reel version only)
Text is the best form of contact 512-870-seven zero 2 zero. My name is Eli

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Attached Images


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1j4C5gL via this contact form
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1V6SMcF

No comments:

Post a Comment