Monday 21 September 2015

Port A guided redfishing this weekend

Hi all, my wife and I booked a trip with Capt. Frankie Eicholz for this Sunday. Unfortunately this morning my wife broke her foot in at least 3 different places and we aren’t going to be able to make it. I’m putting this out there in the hopes that someone might be looking for a guided trip. Capt. Frankie is about the nicest guy/guide you will ever meet. Family friendly and pleasant to be around. While I’m reasonably confident that he will fill our spot, I wanted to give him a good recommendation on here and let the ABF members know he has a spot open this weekend if anyone can make it. My deposit is gone so I’m not in this for any money, just trying to help out an awesome guide that my wife and I have used for the past 3 years. Here is his website, tight lines. My wife is on the front page, bottom center pic of the biggest redfish she has ever caught.

Port Aransas Bay Fishing > Port Aransas Bay FishingPort Aransas Bay Fishing | Captain Frankie Eicholz III


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1LJJbOx via this contact form
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WeYnL4

No comments:

Post a Comment