Tuesday 25 August 2015

LA pain in the ass/lets work together thread

Well I was on the little bastards pretty good last spring and early summer, but since the heat settled in back around early July its been a different story. Before the heat I was catching them with a BBH on a ¼ oz shaky head pretty much up and down the lake on transitions between shallow flats and deep water. The more exposed the cover on the flat and the more boat traffic the better. I’d often switch up to a TX rig or crank bait after I found them thick and get a few bigger ones. Eventually the bite on the flats went away and then the transition bite was next to go. I swapped out multiple baits/presentations but hardly ever get bit. That tells me I’m not even on the fishes when I’m fishing.

Lately I’ve been driving out to Bastrop and have been crushing the schoolies. It’s been a lot of fun, but I’m ready to start the hunt again on LA. If anyone is willing to point me in a direction they may have been having some luck, or heck even if you know where they are but haven’t been able to catch them, I’d love a heads-up on that. Maybe if several of us share some info we can put it all together and get on more fish! Thanks!


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1JiurW8 via how to catch bass
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1JuST5P

No comments:

Post a Comment