Thursday 27 August 2015

What happened to the site & Kudos to all of you

Some of us have been around here a while. My routine to some degree the last few years consists of chilling out on ABF. It’s loungetime, a distraction. A little less than a year ago, I took on 2 more jobs. So I am employed by 3 companies. That schedule combined with selling my own real estate, combined with my growing knowledge and aficionado for saltwater angling; I decided to sell my bass boat. I’ve seen folks go their different ways. I never went anywhere, just got super busy. I haven’t posted on the TTZ forum because I don’t feel like I’ve got anything to contribute since I am out of the bass tournament world. All I could offer is some BS and an occasional saltwater report. Things are not like they used to be around here, but my life is good and I hope ya'lls is going good as well. I’ve met many friends on here. Too many to count and all good people. Too many friends to name but if you are reading this and we have hung out, you know who you are. So, I’m not sure what’s happening with the site, but, just want to say Kudo’s to you my friends; some of the coolest folks I have met in Austin.


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1PBpoUI via how to catch bass
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1UgfWaP

No comments:

Post a Comment