Thursday 20 August 2015

Batch of Brand New Abu Garcia Vertas and Volatile Rods for Sale

I have 7 Brand New Rods for Sale that I bought from Tackle Warehouse over the course of about 6 months wanting to start Fishing some tournaments, but ended up having to sell my boat. So these rods never been used (Still have the Tackle Warehouse tubes). Will have to meet face to face and would like to sell all together due to shipping would not be worth it. Am willing to bring to Austin for Face to Face if someone wants them all together. Here is what I got

1. Abu Garcia Veritas 2.0 - 7’ 3" Medium Heavy
2. Abu Garcia Veritas 2.0 - 7’ 0" Medium Heavy
3. Abu Garcia Veritas “Winch” - 7’ 0" Medium
4. Abu Garcia Veritas “Micro-Guide” - 7’ 0" Medium Heavy
5. Abu Garcia Veritas “Pitching” - 7’ 11" HEAVY
6. Abu Garcia Veritas “Casting” - 7’ 0" Medium Heavy
7. Abu Garcia Volatile “Spinning” - 7’ 0" Fast Medium Heavy

I’m Asking $400.00 for all these brand new rods. If you add them all together it cost me well over $700 for all of them………………$400 delivered to Austin
email me at drakeshurley@yahoo.com
Attached Images


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1PCVPm9 via how to catch bass
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1MHKOBI

No comments:

Post a Comment