Wednesday 26 August 2015

Kudos to Grant Goodner & Honest Air Cond.

Sunday, 8-23-15, I sent Grant Goodner a message stating I “might” need an electrician on Monday 8-24-15. I could not give a specific time or exactly what I needed because Honest Air Cond., was installing a new a/c and heater at my house and they told me I may need an electrician during the install. Grant’s reply was “you will be taken care of, call me”. Sure enough, during the installation I was told to call an electrician. I called Grant, he arrived in a very short time, took care of everything I needed, assisted the installers and after he was finished he hung around for a bit to make sure everything was working correctly. He then charged me what I thought was not enough. Grant did an excellent job and assisted the a/c installers. He even picked up a part for them when he went to get parts he needed.
Honest Air is owned by Floyd Smith who I think has fished some tournaments with ABF or TTZ. I have used his services before and he has a very good company and products.
Grant works at Integrated Solar Power and was excellent.
Many thanks to Grant and Honest Air.


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1UewUGh via have a peek at this web-site
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1i3GqjL

No comments:

Post a Comment