Thursday 20 August 2015

Abu Garcia Reels For Sale

I have a some good deals on some Older and Newer Abu Garcia Reels. The Older Reels belonged to my Grandfather, who won them in various tournaments in the 90’s. When he passed away about 5 years ago I was given them by my grandmother, they were in his closet in the boxes, and look to all be made in Sweden, Look absolutely Brand New and have been in my closet for 5 years…………They really have to be seen to be appreciated. The three “Newer” reels were bought by me for a Fishing trip, one is a Revo Spinning reel Inshore 40 (never even got put on a rod) and the other two are Revo Inshores Bait casters (Only one got used for a Day, has a little rash on the top)

I do not have PayPal, but except postal money orders, or cash if someone wants all of them I could meet face to face in Austin. The Reels are located in La Grange…………here is what I got

1. Brand New Abu Garcia Revo Inshore 40 Spinning reel - $75
2. Two almost Brand New Revo Inshore Baitcasters - $75 a piece
3. Ambassadeur Ultra Cast 5600 C (Made In Sweden)- $75
4. Ambassadeur Ultra Cast 4600 C (Made In Sweden) - $75
5. Abu Garcia Pro Max 2 Concept 2000 (Made in Sweden) -$75
6. Ambassadeur 5500 C3 (Two size handles) - $40

Email me at drakeshurley@yahoo.com if intrested
Attached Images


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1PCVP5M via how to catch bass
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1MHKMK8

No comments:

Post a Comment