Tuesday 6 October 2015

Bastrop 10/5 report and scorpion warning

First of all, when I hit the men’s restroom at the North shore ramp Monday morning, I saw a scorpion with pinchers and tail up walking around. It crawled under the baseboard before I could step on it, so it still lives in there. That’s the first time I’ve noticed a scorpion in the men’s room, but I’ve never paid attention before and the lighting is bad in there. So, watch out.

I took my wife and son out for a morning of fishing. We fished from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM. It was nice and cloudy most of the morning with temps in the 70s and light winds.
My son went out in his kayak to the discharge and fished there most of the day with 14 fish total on flukes.
I started at the Dam Road cove and caught a couple of unders and a couple of slot fish and then finished out at the discharge with a few more slot fish all on Big Bite trick sticks.
My wife didn’t boat any fish but had several bites. She found out the hard way that going fishing doesn’t mean going catching. :)


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1Lxi13f via how to fish for bass
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1VCSpXA

No comments:

Post a Comment