Tuesday 6 October 2015

Fayette 10/5

A trip to Fayette yesterday leaves me scratching my head try to decipher if I had a good time or not. Got on the water around noon and searched for fish all day long. I found one bite witch resulted with a hook up around 3pm on the baffle dike. I continue to search for another bit, but its hours later before I find one. Around 6pm, I started catching one here and one there, but it was real slow. But thirty minutes before sunset, the bite went ballistic in every direction you threw your bait. As fast as I could get my line out, bam, fish on. I only had a few slot fish, but every fish was fat and healthy looking. For the time I put in, seventeen fish is not good, but the day ended much better than I had anticipated due to how the other seven hours went. The good days are coming, maybe next month will be crazy fun with forty to fifty fish per person.

The water temp continues to drop, 85 degrees in most areas. Bait fish are thick and they are scattered all over the place.


from how to catch bass http://ift.tt/1MdEDA4 via how to fish for bass
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LhNmR4

No comments:

Post a Comment